GLC Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation Information

Go down

Donation Information Empty Donation Information

Post by Admin Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Custom Kits: In the Custom kit it allows the user to be comfortable and able to edit/ make his kit to his liking for his enjoyment for only $5$ with out any overpowered items this will issue also a color of your choice of the chat and a rank of your choosing. this kit also allows the users to decline some overpowered items.

God Kit: In the God kit it allows the user to acquire a kit made by the owners with items that the custom kit wouldn't be allowed to have also the ability to have the /i and /v commands these commands allow the user to spawn in vehicles and in game items also with a 2000 second duration. the price tag of this kit will be $15$ with the addition of a metal build kit acquired with the kit. or separate with out the build kit for $10$.

Legend Kit : In the legend kit it allows the user to acquire a kit made by the owners with a set of items more and better then the God Kit also with the ability of /i and /v with a 200 duration for /i and /v 1000  also in addition it will be acquired with the metal build kit for $25$ or   separately with out the metal kit for $20$.

Grand Kit : In the grand kit it allows the user to acquire a kit made by the owners with a set of items more and better then the God Kit and the legend also with the ability of /i and /v with a infinite duration  also in addition it will be acquired with all the other kits in the game for a price of $45$

Wooden Build Kit: this kit offers wooden materials for 5 dollars of items it offers floors roofs a admin backpack a stair case etc bunch of wooden materials.$5$

Metal Build Kit : this kit offers the best of genuine items with a kit with a god backpack also with a addition of metal items or a custom metal kit of your choice. $10$.

pirat thanks for taking your time to read this post
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Big Daddy
Race: African American

https://glcservers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum